Are you tired of writing endless reports after each client session?
Are you tired of not being able to fully control your time and live a more work-family balanced life?
If all these apply to you, you have come to the right place.
We are looking for fully remote independently licensed mental health counselors (LICSW, LCMHC, and LMFT) in the state of Vermont to meet the high demand for online counseling for the largest telehealth company in the world.
Fully Remote! Substantial Sign-on Bonus! Full/Part time positions!
You will enjoy:
- Make your own schedule, and see your clients via video chat from the comfort of your home. You can work as little as 5 hours a week to 40 hours or more if you would like. No more money spent on gas, and more money earned turning your usual commute time into another client session.
- Minimal paperwork. Forget about lengthy reports, the platform handles most paperwork for you so that you can focus on helping people and healing the community. You will have more time to see clients while getting paid without having to spend hours on paperwork.
- Unlimited client referrals. You are able to choose 3 preferences for your client demographics, and then wait to be matched to the clients of your choice.
- Pre-screened Clients. They are stable and have low acuity.
- Short-term solution based sessions. You get to decide how many sessions your clients need.
- Substantial sign-on bonus.
- $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
- Weekly direct deposit
- Monthly benefits stipend for full-time counselors.
- You must have a Master’s degree/Doctorate Degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
- You must be fully licensed in Vermont to provide counseling service without supervision
- You must have one of the following licenses:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC)
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- No disciplinary action on your license