Hiring LCSW/LISW/LICSW, LPC/LPCC/LCPC, LMFT/LCMFT, Psychologist PhD/PsyD, LMHC/LCMHC.
Fully Remote! Substantial Sign-on Bonus! Full/Part time positions!
Our client is a telehealth platform transforming mental health care, from start to finish. It begins with accessible and effective evidence-based mental health care provided by best-in-class coaches and therapists. As a result, our clients experience improved outcomes—feeling better, faster. Our client was recently included in the Top Startups of 2021 by LinkedIn and Best Product by Forbes Healthcare Awards.
To scale access to effective mental health care, Lyra has an opportunity to help solve this problem by expanding its international offering to bring its leading comprehensive solution to more members around the world. The World Health Organization estimates a $1 trillion annual cost to the global economy due to loss in productivity from depression and anxiety alone. Play an active role in helping to solve this global crisis, and join us as we continue to grow.
Full-Time Employee Role & Responsibilities:
Our client offers an innovative video therapy program called Blended Care Therapy: blending live video sessions with between-session digital lessons and content.
As a Blended Care Therapist you would:
- Work full-time (typically 40 hours per week)
- Provide short-term, evidence-based treatment via live video
- Assign digital lessons, videos, and assessments to your clients between video-based sessions to enhance learning and monitor outcomes
- Conduct peer-based quality assurance reviews to ensure high-quality outcomes in the program
- Attend one-on-one and peer group clinical consultation meetings
- Attend ongoing training to enhance your clinical skills
We manage the business operations so you can focus on providing high-quality mental health care. Our perks and benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation for your session work and administrative work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; Lyra coaching and clinical services
- Flexible scheduling to set your own availability for full-time hours/week
- PTO includes: vacation, sick leave, and holiday
- 401K and equity
- Free online CE training
- Malpractice liability insurance policy
- Reimbursement for licensure renewal, up to 5 state licenses
- Opportunity for cross-licensure sponsorship if eligible
- A full caseload of motivated clients
- Dedicated business support from Operations, HR, and IT professionals + a monthly technology stipend
- Master’s degree from a clinical track (e.g., MSW, MFT, MC, MMHC)
- Unrestricted license LCSW/LISW/LICSW, LPC/LPCC/LCPC, LMFT/LCMFT, Psychologist PhD/PsyD, LMHC/LCMHC (i.e., able to work independently, without supervision from a licensed supervisor) without current, past, or pending disciplinary action
- Experience providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT)
- Experience providing video therapy
- Experience maintaining a full clinical caseload of adult and/or adolescent clients/week
- Full-time resident of the United States
Qualities for Success:
- You’re thrilled to provide excellent quality clinical care, by video, to a full caseload of clients
- You’re adept at learning and comfortable using tech tools
- You enjoy the balance of independent ownership of key tasks, and regular team communications
- You’re eager to join a rapidly growing business, and comfortable with processes that evolve quickly
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills, and a willingness to receive feedback
- You’re open-minded, non-judgmental, flexible, and have good humor
- You show up as your authentic self at work, each day. This is part of the magic that makes up Lyra.
Our client is pleased to sponsor cross-licensure across selected states to ensure clinicians are set up for success to support caseload goals. We make it easy with access to a dedicated team whose primary function is to streamline and simplify the application process on behalf of the clinician.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time or part-time
$90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
Weekly direct deposit
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Self-determined schedule
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay