Would you rather be seeing a few more clients while making more money than writing endless reports after each client session?
Would you rather be living a more work-life balanced life and taking full control of your time than being tied up to a set schedule?
If you answer yes to all these questions, you have come to the right place.
We are looking to hire fully remote mental health counseling professionals to meet the increasingly high demand for online therapy on the largest telehealth platform in the world.
According to a scientific brief released by the WHO, anxiety and depression increased by a massive 25% in the first year of the pandemic. Long waits for mental health treatments are a nationwide problem, with patients waiting for an average of 5-6 weeks for care in community clinics and private practices, which is the primary reason the vast majority of people do not get the professional help they need. Due to this same reason, traditional practices have been losing clients, while telehealth keeps gaining popularity.
Our goal is to make professional counseling more accessible and convenient to the community in need.
Join us and make an impact!
Fully Remote! Substantial Sign-on Bonus! Full/Part time positions!
You will enjoy:
- Flexible schedule. Make your own schedule based on your availability, and work as little as 5 hours per week or 40+ hours if you’d prefer. Either work full-time or supplement your current income by having some casual sessions whenever you have time.
- Fully remote. See clients via video chat from the comfort of your home, or even on a beach trip. No more commute time and gas money wasted.
- Minimal paperwork. No more time spent on writing client reports. The platform handles all paperwork for you so that you can focus on healing people. Apply your therapy skills where they have the biggest impact.
- Unlimited client referrals. Choose 3 preferences for your client demographics and start seeing clients from the state(s) you are licensed in. Never need to worry about acquiring new clients.
- A substantial bonus for newly qualified counselors after seeing the first client, no strings attached.
- $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
- Weekly direct deposit
- A monthly healthcare stipend for full-time counselors
- Must be an independently licensed therapist to provide services without supervision. No limited or provisional license.
- Accepted licensure in Maryland state:
- Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist (LCMFT)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
- Licensed Certified Social Worker - Clinical (LCSW-C)
- Must have a Master’s degree/Doctorate degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
- Must NOT have any disciplinary actions on your license.