Fully Remote! Substantial Sign-on Bonus! Full/Part time positions!
We are hiring for a leading online mental health company experiencing exponential growth in the mental telehealth industry brought about by the pandemic. We are hiring multiple Marriage and Family Therapists across the country.
About the Job:
You will be providing teletherapy mental health treatment/services to clients with low mental acuity such as depression, anxiety, relationship issues, stress, etc (no SMIs) with the goal of client recovery.
Telehealth services are done via audio and video platform
Each client session is 45 minutes and is usually short-term (12-16 sessions) but clients can stay with their Therapists for as many sessions as they like.
We will fill your schedule with clients:. All administrative tasks will be handled by the platform (sourcing clients, billing and operations)
You can work in the comfort of your home-zero commute as this is a fully remote position.
- Sign-on bonus
- $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
- Weekly direct deposit
This company gives you a lot of flexibility, you can work as few as 10 hours to as many as 30 hours per week to maintain part time status. You can change your schedule every week depending on your availability and if you decide to transition to full-time hours, that opportunity is always available.
You will receive a First Client Bonus for new therapists! You must see your first client within 14 days of making an application.
There are also additional bonuses and incentives for high performers.
- We only accept therapists with a valid LMFT license.
- For now, we do not accept Interns, Associates, and others requiring supervision.
- Master's degree or higher
- Must have a laptop and a reliable internet connection,
- Your own malpractice insurance is recommended
- Experience in telehealth a plus
- Must be authorized to work, and currently resides in the US
- You cannot have any disciplinary actions on your license.
Onboarding is fast, easy, and simple. Interviews are ongoing so apply now with your resumes/CV.