Are you seeking a flexible teletherapy position to supplement your in-office day job? Or perhaps trying to become a full-time remote counselor? Say goodbye to “nine to five”! If you are a compassionate and independently licensed therapist, join us and become a fully remote Mental Health counselor. Start making up to $104k a year from the comfort of your home on your own schedule.
We offer a sign-on bonus.
We commit to offering exceptional support to our providers.
- Full-time, or part-time.
- Make your own hours each week.
- Work from anywhere.
Your Role as a Remote Mental Health Counselor:
You will be part of a fully remote team that provides assessment and treatment services to stable, low-acuity adults with a wide range of mental health needs. Our goal is to assist individuals by helping them develop the necessary skills to improve their quality of life.
- Counsel clients individually via video chat to improve their mental health
- Encourage clients to discuss emotions and experiences to help them develop insight into themselves and their relationships
- Act as a client advocate and help them define goals
- Evaluate clients' mental condition, and develop and implement treatment plans using a solution-based approach based on your clinical experience and knowledge.
- All clients are pre-screened: they are stable adults with low acuity.
- There are no severe mental health patients.
- We match you with clients aligned with your specialties and demographic preferences.
Why Choose Us:
- Flexible hours: Make your own schedule based on your availability.
- Completely remote: Provide consults from the comfort of your home.
- Personalized caseload: We match you with clients aligned with your specialties and demographic preferences.
- Unlimited Referrals: We fill your calendar quickly and consistently, full caseload can be established within the first week.
- Minimal Paperwork: We take care of all administration and billing to save you time.
- Counselor portal: our easy-to-use, all-in-one platform is all you need to set your schedules, book your clients, and provide counseling services.
- Education: You must have completed a Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
- Licensing: You must be fully licensed to practice independently without supervision:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC)
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor Supervisor (LCMHCS)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
*Note: No limited/provisional licenses. No disciplinary actions.
- Ability to make professional evaluations, decisions, and recommendations for treatment planning and implementation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature
- You must be computer literate.
Pay and Benefits:
- Sign-on Bonus
- Weekly direct deposit
- $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
- Monthly healthcare stipend for full-time counselors
Apply today with your resume and get started today!