Much has changed in the landscape of mental health care. Adapting to an entirely virtual therapy practice using live video is required to survive this digital revolution. With an increasing number of individuals telecommuting, busier schedules, and the need for greater flexibility in this ever-changing world, teletherapy opens up a new frontier.
If you are an independently licensed and self-motivated mental health therapist passionate about providing high-quality mental health care and solutions, we would like to invite you to the largest therapist network in the nation. You will work as a Remote Mental Health Counselor to provide counseling services via video chat through our user-friendly therapist portal. Because of the rising demand for mental health counseling, you will get clients immediately and start having a full caseload within days!
Inquire about our sign-on bonus.
- Work from anywhere (100% remote)
- Make your own schedule!
- Full-time or part-time
In this role, you will identify the behavioral and mental health needs of stable, low-acuity adults, and develops therapy goals and objectives for implementation through an individual therapy plan.
- Conduct ethical and compassionate individual mental health counseling via video chat
- Use solution-based treatment modalities to facilitate individual treatments
- Develop effective and individualized treatment plans to meet the needs of your clients
- Help clients develop insights into their experiences, feelings, and relationships
- Monitor progress throughout the treatment plan and help clients develop healthy coping mechanisms
How we can help you succeed:
- 100% remote position, work from the comfort of your home and make your own hours based on your availability, full-time or part-time.
- Non-compete. This opportunity can be a great source of supplemental income if you choose to keep your current position.
- Unlimited referrals. We match you with clients aligned with your specialties and demographic preferences, then fill your calendar quickly. No more acquiring new clients on your own.
- Minimal paperwork. We handle the paperwork for you so that you can focus 100% on your clients. We make therapists' life easier by freeing them from administrative tasks.
- We keep you busy. Full-time counselors can expect to have a full caseload within days.
- Easy to use platform. Our all-in-one therapist platform is easy to navigate and has everything you will need for the job.
- Education: Master’s degree or higher in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
- Licensure: Current state license by the state board is required. Accepted licenses include:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
- Clinical Psychologist
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Must be able to practice independently without supervision.
- No disciplinary actions on the license.
***Please indicate your license and licensed state in your application.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature
- Must be familiar with the latest developments in psychotherapy
- Must be computer literate
- Sign-on Bonus
- Weekly direct deposit
- $90k-$104k per year depending on working hours
- Monthly healthcare stipend for full-time counselors
Our onboarding specialists can get you paneled and ready to see clients in as little as 1-3 days!
Apply with your resume now and get started today!