Want more work-life balance?
Fully Remote Licensed Mental Health Therapist/Counselor opportunities for full-time or part-time.
Driven by the growing need to expand access to solution-based care for millions of Americans living with mental health conditions, we are seeking clinical mental care professionals whose passion is to make an impact on clients’ lives.
We commit to offering exceptional support to our providers so that they can focus on providing high-quality care for our clients.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Counsel clients individually via video chat to improve their mental health
- Encourage clients to discuss emotions and experiences to help them develop insight into themselves and their relationships
- Act as a client advocate and help them define goals
- Evaluate clients' mental condition, develop and implement treatment plans using a solution-based approach based on your clinical experience and knowledge.
- Sign-on Bonus
- Weekly direct deposit
- $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
- All benefits included for full-time counselors
- Health insurance is provided
- Flexible hours: Make your own schedule each week based on your availability
- Completely remote: Provide consults from the comfort of your home.
- Customized caseload: We help you build a caseload of clients to match your expertise
- Unlimited Referrals: We fill your calendar quickly and consistently so you can maximize your income working with clients aligned with your specialties and demographic preferences.
- Minimal Paperwork: We take care of all administration and billing to save you time.
- Counselor portal: our easy-to-use, all-in-one platform is all you need to set your schedules, book your clients, and provide counseling services.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong clinical and diagnostic skills
- Experience managing your own caseload
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature
- Ability to make professional evaluations, decisions, and recommendations for treatment planning and implementation
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Education: Must have completed a Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
- Licensing: Must be fully licensed by the State Board to practice independently without supervision. Acceptable licenses include the following:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
*Note: No limited/provisional licenses. No disciplinary actions.
Please indicate your license and licensed state in your application.
Apply now with your CV and get started today!