We are looking for compassionate Mental Health Therapists committed to providing excellent therapy and promoting optimum mental health for our clients. If you are a licensed therapist seeking a flexible remote position, we offer an excellent opportunity to work from home on your own schedule and make your own hours.
We provide a sign-on bonus and fully support our therapists by equipping them with the necessary tools and resources to achieve their career goals and provide high-quality care to our clients.
As a Remote Mental Health Counselor, you will:
- Work with a fully remote team to provide assessment and treatment services to individuals with a wide range of mental health needs.
- Counsel clients via video chat, and help them develop insight into themselves and their relationships
- Act as a client advocate, and evaluate their mental condition to develop and implement treatment plans.
We offer flexibility, additional income, unlimited referrals, minimal paperwork, a full caseload in days, a top-quality counselor dashboard, billing support, and quick onboarding.
To qualify for the position, you must:
- Have completed a Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology
- Be fully licensed to practice independently without supervision:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Sympathetic nature
- Strong computer literacy skills
- We offer a competitive pay of $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
- A weekly direct deposit
- Healthcare and insurance included
If you're interested, apply today with your resume to get started immediately!