Looking for a job that allows you to work from the comfort of your own home? Well, we've got just the thing for you! Our therapist network is looking for mental health professionals who want to make their own schedules and earn up to 100k a year.
Plus, we're offering a sweet sign-on bonus to sweeten the deal!
We know how important it is to get mental health care when you need it most. That's why we're dedicated to helping licensed therapists connect with clients who really need them. Our network makes it easy for clients to find the help they need, and for therapists to provide care from wherever they are in the US!
Our clients are all pre-screened, stable, and have low acuity. So, you can rest easy knowing that you'll be providing care to those who need it most, without any added stress or worry. We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality mental health care, and we're excited to have you on board to help make that happen!
- Full-time, or part-time;
- Make your own hours each week;
- Permanently remote.
- Conduct individual counseling sessions with clients via video chat to enhance their mental well-being.
- Encourage clients to express their emotions and experiences to aid them in developing a deeper understanding of themselves and their relationships.
- Serve as an advocate for clients, supporting them in identifying and defining their personal goals.
- Assess clients’ mental state and create and execute treatment plans using a solution-focused approach based on your clinical expertise and knowledge.
- A personalized full caseload can be established within days.
- Minimal paperwork: Administration and billing are taken care of to save time.
- Unlimited referrals: Clients are matched with therapists based on specialties and demographic preferences, filling calendars quickly and consistently.
- Emphasis on diversity: A network of diverse therapists with varying skills and backgrounds has been established to meet the needs of both clients and therapists.
- Therapist portal: Online tools and resources are available at no cost to therapists. The portal is optimized based on the therapist's licensed state and expertise.
- Education: A Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Mental Health Counseling.
- Licensing: An independent license issued by the state board, limited/provisional licenses are not accepted. The acceptable licenses include:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Ability to make professional evaluations, decisions, and recommendations for treatment planning and implementation.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a sympathetic nature.
- Strong computer literacy skills.
Pay and Benefits:
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Weekly direct deposit.
- $90k-$104k per year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Insurance provided
We can get you onboarded in as little as 3 days!
Just apply now with your CV and you can start today!