We are looking for mental health therapy practitioners to join our tele-therapy network. Work full-time or part-time from the comfort of your home as a mental health counselor, during hours that suit you!
We offer a sign-on bonus. This role is 100% remote.
If you are a mental health counselor who hasn’t reached out to the growing telehealth community, you are missing out. You may be able to help a different group of people who do not use traditional in-person therapy.
We strive to help connect therapists/counselors with clients in need of emotional and psychological support.
Why join us?
- Flexibility: Make your own schedule.
- Additional Income: Your work on the platform can be a major source of income, or just a supplement to your current day-to-day counseling job.
- Top Quality Counselor Dashboard: You will be using a therapy platform as your online private practice, which allows you to help your clients via live sessions (video/text) and messages.
- Unlimited Referrals: We fill your calendar quickly and consistently so you can maximize your income while working with clients aligned with your specialties and demographic preferences.
- Minimal Paperwork: We take care of acquiring clients, billing, administrations etc. so that you can focus on your clients 100%
- Reliable Clients: All clients are screened before they can use the platform. They are stable adults with low acuity.
- Quick On-boarding: Our on-boarding specialists can get you paneled and ready to see clients in as soon as 1 day!
Your Role as a remote Mental Health Counselor:
- Counsel individuals during scheduled sessions via video chat.
- Encourage clients to discuss emotions and experiences.
- Help clients set and reach their therapeutic goals.
- Identify and prevent behaviors that impede recovery.
- Advises clients on healthy coping mechanisms.
- Monitor progress throughout the treatment plan.
- Education: You must have completed a Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
- Licensing: You must be fully licensed to practice independently without supervision:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
*Note: No limited/provisional licenses. No disciplinary actions.
- You must be able to communicate effectively.
- You must have strong interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature.
- You must be computer literate.
Pay and Benefits:
- Sign-on Bonus
- Weekly direct deposit
- $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked