Full-time Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Needed for a Supportive Family Counseling Center
We are a family counseling center specializing in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of diverse mental health conditions, including but not limited to depression, anxiety disorders, trauma-related issues, and more.
We pride ourselves on providing evidence-based therapies and personalized care tailored to each client's unique needs, ensuring their overall well-being. Our mission is to offer accessible and top-quality mental health services to individuals, couples, and families of all backgrounds. We are dedicated to cultivating a nurturing atmosphere that fosters healing, personal growth, and resilience.
As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, you will play a pivotal role in transforming the lives of those seeking support for their mental health concerns. By offering therapeutic interventions, facilitating healing, and promoting resilience, you will make a significant impact on the emotional well-being of our diverse clientele.
We value your expertise and dedication, which is why we offer a sign-on bonus to welcome you to our team.
This is a full-time position with flexible scheduling, including some evening and weekend hours to accommodate our clients' busy lives.
- Conduct comprehensive psychosocial assessments to gain insights into clients' mental health challenges, strengths, and available resources.
- Provide individual, family, and group therapy using evidence-based treatment modalities.
- Implement evidence-based therapies, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, solution-focused therapy, or trauma-focused therapy, to promote healing and growth.
- Develop and implement personalized treatment plans, setting clear goals and interventions.
- Collaborate with psychiatrists, psychologists, and other professionals to ensure seamless coordinated care.
- Work collaboratively with the treatment team to create and execute client-centered treatment plans.
- Offer crisis intervention, risk assessment, and safety planning as required.
- Maintain meticulous and timely documentation in accordance with ethical and legal standards.
- Lead group therapy sessions, psychoeducation classes, and support groups to enhance our clients' therapeutic experience.
- Master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from an accredited program.
- Active state licensure as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
- Two years of experience in a mental health or outpatient setting preferred.
- Profound knowledge of evidence-based therapeutic modalities and treatment approaches.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and assessment skills.
$80,000 to $100,000 + bonuses based on performance.
- Health insurance coverage, encompassing medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Retirement plans with employer match, supporting your long-term financial goals.
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, personal days, and holidays.
- Continuing education and training programs to enhance your clinical skills and knowledge.
- Insurance coverage to protect your professional practice.
If you are passionate about helping individuals, couples, and families achieve emotional well-being and growth, we invite you to submit your application today. Join our team and make a meaningful difference in the lives of those seeking mental health support.