Full-time Rheumatologist Needed for Rheumatology Clinic
Join our thriving rheumatology practice and provide exceptional care to patients with rheumatic conditions in a specialized healthcare setting. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Rheumatologist to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals.
We are a leading rheumatology practice renowned for our expertise in diagnosing and managing a wide range of rheumatic conditions. Our facility is equipped with advanced diagnostic tools and treatment technologies, allowing us to offer comprehensive care to our patients. You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of rheumatology specialists, nurses, and support staff to provide the highest level of patient care.
Our clinic is recognized for its expertise, research, and patient-centered approach. As a Rheumatologist in our practice, you will have the opportunity to specialize in rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, osteoarthritis, psoriatic arthritis, spondyloarthropathies, Vasculitis, Connective tissue diseases.
Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
You will have the flexibility to accommodate patient needs and participate in occasional on-call responsibilities.
$300,000 to $400,000 per year, plus additional incentives and performance-based bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your family.
- Retirement savings plan with employer matching contributions.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and holiday leave.
- Continuing education opportunities and financial assistance for professional development.
- Malpractice insurance coverage.
- Supportive work environment fostering professional growth and work-life balance.
- Diagnose and treat patients with various rheumatic conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, osteoarthritis, gout, and vasculitis.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations, including detailed medical histories, physical examinations, and diagnostic tests, to determine accurate diagnoses and develop personalized treatment plans.
- Prescribe and manage appropriate medications, including disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs), immunosuppressants, and biologic therapies.
- Perform joint aspirations and injections, including corticosteroid injections and viscosupplementation.
- Provide patient education on disease management, treatment options, and lifestyle modifications.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team, including physical therapists, occupational therapists, and orthopedic surgeons, to optimize patient outcomes.
- Stay updated on the latest research and advancements in rheumatology to provide the highest level of care.
- Participate in clinical trials, research projects, and quality improvement initiatives to advance the field of rheumatology.
- Maintain accurate and detailed medical records and documentation.
- Board certification or eligibility in Rheumatology.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) degree from an accredited institution.
- Active state medical license and ability to practice medicine in the desired location.
- Proven expertise in diagnosing and managing rheumatic conditions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients, their families, and the healthcare team.
- Commitment to delivering patient-centered care with a focus on improving patient outcomes.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment.
Join our leading rheumatology clinic and make a significant impact on the lives of patients with rheumatic conditions. If you are a dedicated and compassionate Rheumatologist seeking a rewarding career opportunity, we invite you to apply today with your resume.