Full-time Urologist Needed for Premier Urology Practice in Salem, OR
We are a renowned urology practice dedicated to providing exceptional urological care and improving the lives of our patients. Our practice offers a comprehensive range of urology services across various specialties, utilizing state-of-the-art technology and treatment options. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Urologist with expertise in general urology, kidney stone management, prostate health, urologic oncology, male infertility, female urology, minimally invasive and robotic-assisted surgery.
You will work in a state-of-the-art facility equipped with advanced diagnostic tools, including ultrasound, MRI, and CT scanners, and collaborate with a team of experienced urologists, nurses, and support staff dedicated to providing the highest quality of care.
Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm, approximately 40 hours per week.
The exact work hours will be determined based on the needs of the practice and patient volume. Occasional weekend or evening shifts may be required to accommodate patient needs.
$400,000 to $500,000 per year, based on experience, qualifications, and expertise.
Additional incentives and performance-based bonuses are available.
- Perform comprehensive urological evaluations and examinations, including detailed medical histories and physical examinations.
- Order and interpret appropriate laboratory tests, imaging studies, and urologic procedures to diagnose and monitor urological conditions.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for patients, including medication management, surgical interventions, and lifestyle modifications.
- Perform surgical procedures, including minimally invasive and robotic-assisted surgeries, as appropriate for the patient's condition.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including primary care physicians, oncologists, and radiologists, to ensure coordinated and comprehensive patient care.
- Educate patients and their families about urologic conditions, treatment options, and preventive measures.
- Participate in research activities, clinical trials, and quality improvement initiatives to advance the field of urology.
- Maintain accurate and detailed medical records and documentation.
- Board certification or eligibility in Urology.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) degree from an accredited institution.
- Active state medical license and ability to practice medicine in the desired location.
- Proven expertise and experience in diagnosing and treating urological conditions, including surgical proficiency.
- Proficiency in utilizing advanced urologic techniques and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with patients, their families, and the healthcare team.
Join our practice and make a significant impact on the lives of our patients. If you are a dedicated and compassionate Urologist seeking a rewarding career opportunity, we invite you to apply today with your resume.