Come join one of the largest mental health-focused platforms in the country. Its mission is to connect mental health care providers with patients across the country to make excellent care more accessible. To support this mission we are looking for Licensed Mental Health Professionals to work remotely across the country.Over the last few years, we have seen many changes in the way that we conduct our day-to-day responsibilities. With the pandemic came a need to make care more accessible to those who need it. To fill that need we became the leading mental health platform in the country. The platform focuses on solutions-based therapy which ensures that their individual treatment goals are often reached, versus retaining the same patients for an extended time.
This position allows you the freedom and the flexibility to work remotely from your home or professional office. Full-time and part-time positions are available.Most of your client appointments will be held virtually by video chat, with the exception of assigned tasks and messaging through the app. A typical caseload involves patients who suffer from conditions such as depression, anxiety, OCD, ADHD, grief, and other conditions that would benefit from virtual solutions-based therapy. All of the patients treated through the online platform are stable and have low acuity. This way the only patients you have access to treat through the platform are the ones that can truly benefit from it.
Your sessions with our clients will typically be 45 minutes long and can be scheduled to meet your needs. To remain an active provider, you can work as little as 5 hours a week and more than 40 hours a week based on your needs. If you prefer, you can even set up a reoccurring schedule instead of individual time slots in our system to ensure that you are receiving the most out of your schedule.
- Weekly direct deposit
$90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
We also offer a monthly stipend to cover your healthcare needs.
- Additionally, providers will also receive a discount towards using our services personally if they wish to.
- We also offer a competitive sign-on bonus.
- You must have completed your Master's degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
- You must be a fully Licensed LMHC, Psychologist, LCSW, or LMFT.
- You must have your own reliable laptop or desktop computer. You will not be able to complete your tasks on our platform with a tablet.
- You must not have any disciplinary actions on your license.
- Experience providing Teletherapy is encouraged, but not required.
If you are interested, please apply with your resume/CV and we will reach out to you as soon as possible!