If you are a licensed and empathetic mental health therapist with a passion for counseling and a commitment to providing outstanding clinical care to our clients, we would like to hear from you. You will have the opportunity to work from anywhere and set your own schedule.
We are dedicated to providing excellent support to our mental health providers, allowing them to concentrate on delivering high-quality counseling to our clients. A sign-on bonus is available for eligible candidates.
- Provide individual psychotherapy services to stable, low-acuity adults
- Evaluate the physical, mental, and emotional state of clients
- Develop and implement treatment plans using solution-based therapy
- Monitor progress throughout the treatment plan
- Assist clients in developing coping skills and strategies to achieve their goals
- Master’s degree or higher in one of the following fields: Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
- Current state licensure by the state board is required.
- Acceptable licenses include LMFT, LPC, LCSW, and PsyD.
- No limited/provisional licenses or disciplinary actions will be considered.
- Demonstrated strong clinical and diagnostic skills.
- Proven experience managing caseload.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature.
- Ability to make professional evaluations, decisions, and recommendations for treatment planning and implementation.
- Strong computer literacy skills.
- Comfortable and independent in working from home.
- Must have a dedicated space to practice that aligns with privacy policies.
- Sign-on Bonus
- Weekly direct deposit
- Up to $100k per year
- Insurance provided
- Health, vision, dental included
- Set your own schedule each week based on your availability
- Build a customized caseload of clients that match your expertise with our help
- Maximize your income by working with clients aligned with your specialties and demographic preferences, as we provide unlimited referrals
- Save time with minimal paperwork, as we take care of all administration and billing
- Manage your schedules, booking, and counseling services all in one place with our easy-to-use Counselor portal.
How to Apply:
- Submit your CV to apply for the position.
- Indicate your license and licensed state in your application.
- Onboarding takes as little as 3 days!