This is a contract role for a Virtual Psychotherapist. The Psychotherapist will be responsible for conducting initial assessments, creating treatment plans, and providing psychotherapy treatment. Due to the remote nature of this role, the Psychotherapist should be comfortable with conducting virtual appointments and communicating with clients via video conferencing and secure messaging via our Simple Practice platform. Very generous fee split with a lot of support.
What we offer our counselors
- Our counselors are paid for their time, and pay is competitive for tele-therapy platforms.
- A flexible, choose-your-own-hours contract, dedicated to meeting our counselors where they are.
- We offer an array of incentives including CE Discounts and counselor support groups
- Counselors love us because they have complete control over their schedules, can avoid billing/ insurance paperwork, and can fill in gaps in their private practices.
- Treatment Planning and Mental Health Counseling skills
- Experience in Psychotherapy for Teens, Adults and Couples
- Licensure as a licensed mental health clinician (LMFT, LPC, LCSW, or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with conducting virtual appointments via video conferencing
- Experience working in remote or telehealth settings is a plus
- Master's degree in Counseling, Marriage/Family Therapy or Social Work
- Full-time employees can earn $80,000 - $110,000 annually
- Consistent referrals: Full clinical caseload can be established within the first 30 days
- Zero overhead: No fees are collected from the therapist, ever
- Autonomy over clinical decisions: You are the licensed and trained clinician
- Free access to CEUs
- Complimentary weekly therapy
- Full credentialing service - we will take care of everything
- Health Insurance Benefits - Strong health coverage with a variety of offerings
- Dental and Vision Benefits
Up to $1000 sign-on bonus**