Looking for an opportunity to help people and maintain a balanced life? Join our team as a Mental Health Counselor!
We are currently looking for fully licensed mental health therapists to meet the growing demand for professional mental health care. With both full-time and part-time roles available, you'll have the flexibility to set your own schedule, earning up to $100k per year. We also offer a substantial sign-on bonus to welcome you to the team.
As a Mental Health Counselor, you will:
- Provide counseling service to adults who are emotionally struggling.
- Encourage clients to express their emotions and experiences, fostering insight into themselves and their relationships.
- Identify and evaluate emotional or mental disorders, such as anxiety, grief, and stress.
- Create and execute treatment plans based on your clinical experience and knowledge, using a solution-based approach.
- Track progress throughout the treatment plan and teach clients healthy coping mechanisms.
*All clients are screened to ensure that only stable adults with low acuity can book your service.
What We Offer:
- We provide a flexible and supportive work environment for our counselors to succeed.
- You can set your own schedule and work remotely with flexible working hours.
- This job can serve as an additional source of income or a full-time job with 30+ hours per week.
- We provide unlimited referrals and match you with clients based on your specialties and preferences.
- All paperwork is handled for you, so you can focus on delivering excellent care to your clients.
- We offer a top-quality counselor dashboard that allows you to set schedules, book clients, and provide counseling services.
- We take care of billing for you, so you can focus on your clients.
- Our on-boarding specialists can get you started and seeing clients within 1-3 days.
- You can expect to have a full caseload within 1-2 weeks of joining our team.
How to Qualify:
- To be eligible for the role, therapists and counselors need to have a Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Mental Health Counseling.
- One of the following independent licenses is required: LMFT, LPC, LCSW.
- Strong computer literacy skills are necessary for the role.
- A successful counselor should possess professional evaluation skills, decision-making skills, and recommendation skills for treatment planning and implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a sympathetic nature are important qualities for a counselor.
Pay and Benefits:
Along with a sign-on bonus, we provide our counselors with competitive compensation and benefits, including weekly direct deposit.
- Get paid up to $100k
- Health, dental and vision benefits.
- Insurance provided.
If you're a fully licensed mental health therapist looking for an opportunity to help others while maintaining a healthy work-life balance, apply with your resume today and start making a difference!