Full-time Nurse Anesthetist Wanted
Join our medical team at HealthCare ProConnect in Lincoln, Nebraska, a renowned healthcare institution dedicated to providing exceptional patient care and advancing medical expertise. We are committed to making a positive impact on the health and well-being of individuals and communities alike. Join us in our mission to provide outstanding care and shape the future of healthcare.
Enjoy the advantage of a generous sign-on bonus, payable upon successful completion of your initial probationary period.
Full-time, permanent position
- The position requires flexibility in working hours to accommodate surgical procedures and emergency cases.
- Typical schedule: 40 hours per week, with rotating shifts, including evenings, weekends, and occasional on-call duties.
- On-call duties are compensated at an attractive rate.
Our anesthesia department is a fast-paced and dynamic environment, serving a diverse range of patients across various surgical specialties.
- Perform comprehensive pre-anesthetic assessments, including patient interviews, physical examinations, and review of medical records.
- Develop and implement individualized anesthesia care plans, considering patient-specific factors, surgical procedures, and anesthesia requirements.
- Administer various types of anesthesia, such as general, regional, and local, ensuring patient safety and optimal pain management.
- Monitor patients' vital signs, anesthesia depth, and physiological responses during surgery, making necessary adjustments to anesthesia levels and supportive care.
- Administer pharmacological interventions, including analgesics, sedatives, muscle relaxants, and other anesthesia-related medications.
- Ensure proper positioning of patients during surgical procedures to prevent injuries and maintain patient comfort.
- Collaborate closely with surgeons, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to ensure seamless coordination of patient care.
- Participate in emergency response teams, providing advanced life support and critical care interventions as required.
- Master's degree in Nurse Anesthesia or a related field.
- Current, unrestricted registered nurse (RN) license in the state.
- Successful completion of an accredited Nurse Anesthetist program.
- Certification as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) by the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Nurse Anesthetist in a surgical setting.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of anesthesia techniques, equipment, and pharmacology.
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with the multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to remain calm and composed in high-pressure situations.
- Commitment to providing compassionate patient care and upholding ethical standards.
We offer a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience and expertise. The base salary for this position ranges from $220,000 to $350,000 annually, with potential for additional compensation based on productivity and performance.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Retirement savings plans, including a 401(k) with employer matching.
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
- Continuing education opportunities and financial assistance for professional development.
- Employee assistance programs for physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
- Opportunities for research involvement and professional advancement within the organization.
Join our exceptional team of Nurse Anesthetists and make a significant impact on the lives of our patients. Apply now to be part of a prestigious institution that values excellence, innovation, and compassionate care.