Empower Her Women's Health Services is thrilled to begin the search for a highly skilled and dedicated Nurse Practitioner to join our dynamic team in the specialty care unit. With a focus on delivering personalized and evidence-based treatments, we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, employing cutting-edge technology and advanced medical practices to provide the highest standard of care to our patients.
We excel in providing expert care in various specialty areas, including but not limited to oncology and hematology, cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, neurology and neurosurgery, gastroenterology and hepatology, nephrology and urology, orthopedics and sports medicine, and pulmonology and critical care.
• Full-time position with 40 hours per week.
• 9 AM - 5 PM
• Occasional rotational weekend and evening availability.
• Takes initial patient histories and performs physical examinations.
• Initiates, documents, and communicates the plan of care and follows up to ensure complete screening and preparation of patients.
• Performs daily patient rounds.
• Writes orders for medications, laboratory work, and diagnostic tests.
• Interprets laboratory and test results.
• Confers with attending physicians, residents, nursing staff, and/or other care providers to ensure optimum quality of patient care.
• Upon discharge, notes discharge summaries, prescriptions, and any referrals on patient charts.
• Informs patients of the necessary post-discharge care instructions.
• Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
• Master’s Degree in a Nurse Practitioner Program and National Board Certification in specialty area required.
• Current license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner in New York State, and current license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State, required.
• Has a collaborative practice agreement with designated protocols filed with NYS Department of Education OR collaborative relationship attestation as per the Nurse Practitioner Modernization Act 2015.
• Current BLS certification, required.
$120,000-220,000 per year
Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future. When determining a team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).
• Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance.
• Retirement savings plan with employer match.
• Generous paid time off and holiday schedule.
• Continuing medical education allowance and professional development opportunities.
• Malpractice insurance coverage.
• Licensing and credentialing fees.
• Generous CME allowance.
Apply with your resume now!