Full Time Physician Assistant Wanted in Thousand Oaks, California for a Primary Care outpatient office.
We are looking for Full Time Physician Assistant to join a Primary Care practice to diagnose and treat health conditions, as well as promote good health practices. As an advanced practice registered nurse, you’ll be our go-to person for ensuring the best patient care possible.
Hours are 40 hours a week Monday to Friday at 5:00 pm.
$140,000-$180,000 per year depending on experience plus Full Benefits.
The job description of a nurse practitioner includes conducting physical examinations, interpreting lab tests and overseeing patients’ health. You’ll be both a health practitioner and an educator, supporting disease prevention practices and helping people lead healthy lives. Physician Assistant requirements You should have experience in one of the following Physician Assistant specialties: acute care, Internal Medicine, cardiology, family health, urgent care, or the ED. Extensive clinical experience on primary care is vital. As a Physician Assistant you’ll have to work closely with other healthcare professionals, so you should have a team spirit and a positive attitude. Patience, problem-solving skills and communication ability are important. If you’re also dedicated to advancing your knowledge and clinical expertise through research and professional discourse, we’d like to meet you.
There are 5 MDs and 5 other NPs on staff and you will be collaborating with them.
- Examine patients and their medical records
- Order and study diagnostic tests (blood tests, X-rays etc.)
- Diagnose health conditions and illnesses
- Propose treatments for chronic and infectious diseases
- Prescribe medications
- Maintain accurate records and schedules
- Inform patients about their health conditions and prescribed medications
- Educate patients and their family members on diseases, epidemics and prevention
- Oversee patients’ overall health
- Promote good health practices
- Advance professional knowledge and conduct research
- Proven experience as Physician Assistant in a clinic, hospital, ER or other setting
- Expertise in primary care, acute care and chronic care practices
- Knowledge of health and patient care regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ethics
- Team spirit with a positive attitude
- Patience and cool-headedness
- Willingness to continue gaining knowledge and clinical experience
- Valid California State Physician Assistant license
- PA-C required
- Must have DEA number
- Master’s degree in Physician Assistant
- Bilingual is a plus but not required
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
#pajobs #PhysicianAssistantjobs #Physician Assistant
Email us your resume, we are hiring Immediately. Apply today!