We are hiring remote Licensed Professional Counselors in the Knoxville, Tennessee area!
You can build your schedule to meet your needs with your preferred client demographics. The typical client within our practice has low acuity, and is suffering from anxiety, depression, ADHD, OCD, relationship issues, weight disorders, or is in need of grief counseling. There are no children or severe mental health clients on our platform. Full-time and part-time positions available.
Licensed Professional Counselor Responsibilities:
- Consulting with new clients to gauge their difficulties and resources.
- Addressing concerns through talk therapy and by modeling adaptive, sustainable behaviors.
- Promoting constructive self-reflection, helpful coping techniques, and nurturing relationships.
- Monitoring perceptions about and adherence to suggested treatment..
- Staying warm, engaged, and receptive as you work to facilitate healing.
Licensed Professional Counselor Requirements:
- Master's degree in a Counseling-related stream.
- Proven experience as a Licensed Professional Counselor.
- Registered and able to practice as an independent Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC).
- General computer competency and basic computer software knowledge.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Committed to delivering culturally congruent treatment.
- Strong, demonstrable community orientation.
- Empathetic, sensitive, and driven to foster healing.
- $90,000-$104,000 per year
- Weekly direct deposit
- Receive a significant sign-on bonus when you see your first client within 2 weeks of onboarding
- Utilize a library of thousands of therapy tools or use your own
- Our patient self-pay system means no reporting to funding sources is required. Minimal paperwork is required.
- Referral programs.
Apply today to get started!