We are a clinical behavioral health practice offering mental health services since 1980. We specialize in clinical psychology, neuropsychological evaluations, and individual/group psychotherapy for patients involved in trauma (workers comp, PTSD, anxiety, depression).
We employ a workforce of 60+ clinicians (community) and the clinicians are provided administrative support from functions: Billing, Patient Care Coordination, Worker's Comp, Insurance Verification, Payroll, and Human Resources, to name a few.
We are actively hiring Louisiana State Licensed Psychotherapists (LCSWs), LPCs and LIMFTs for our Practice. Clinicians have the opportunity to create their own schedule to treat patients remotely and in person, following CDC guidelines. Qualified applicants must have individual or group psychotherapy experience. We have FT (32+ hours) and PT(16+ hours) positions available.
You can work full time or part time.
We are offering a substantial sign on bonus.
· Master’s Degree from an accredited university
· Licensed to provide therapy in Louisiana
· Substantial experience providing psychotherapy to individuals, couples, families, and/or groups.
· Experience working under clinical supervision.
· Demonstrated competency working with diverse populations.
- Competitive Fee-For-Service wages
- Flexible schedule to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Clinical supervision to encourage professional development.
- Weekly Case Conferencing
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
Qualified applicants should submit a well-detailed resume demonstrating relevant work experience for consideration. Applicants selected will be contacted for further review.
Thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time