Join the largest fully remote, online mental health company in providing telehealth counseling to clients with low acute and stable mental conditions. Your professional expertise, knowledge, and skills can make a profound impact in changing the lives of clients seeking mental help. You provide the service, we take care of the rest including providing you with a consistent flow of clients, billing the clients, and minimal paperwork.
We are hiring Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC, LMFT or LCSW) for both Full time and Part time positions.
Full-Time /Part-time Employee Role & Responsibilities
- Create your own schedule based on your availability. The platform provides you with so much flexibility. Work as many hours as you like.
- All clients are low acute and stable with depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, corporate burnout, etc. There are no SMIs.
- Provide short-term, evidence-based therapy via live video to individual adult clients/week
- The platform has all the digital lessons, videos, and assessments that you can use to provide quality mental health counseling.
- Conduct peer-based quality assurance reviews to ensure high-quality outcomes in the program
- Attend one-on-one and peer group clinical consultation meetings
Employee Salary and Benefits
- Competitive compensation for your work.
- Sign-on bonus
- $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
- Weekly direct deposit
- Monthly health insurance stipend for full-time social workers.(starting on the 3rd month)
- Flexible schedule
- A consistent flow of clients based on your schedule of availability.
- Master’s degree
- Active Independent Clinical License LMHC, LMFT, or LCSW, no need of supervision, and with no disciplinary actions
- Experience providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT)
- Experience providing video therapy
- Experience maintaining a full clinical caseload of adult and/or adolescent clients/week
- Authorized to work in the US
Qualities for Success
- Provide excellent quality clinical care, via video /audio platform
- Familiar with using digital/tech tools
- Able to work independently and provide mental therapeutic care to clients with the needed psychotherapy treatment
- Comfortable to be part of a rapidly growing business that evolves quickly
- A Team player
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
We are also hiring Mental Health Therapists with the following licenses in different states: LPCC, LCPC, LMHC, LCSW, LICSW, LMFT
Ready to make an impact on the world? Apply now to get started!