Through the pandemic, we have been helping clients suffering from depression, anxiety, relationship issues, work stress, grief, weight disorders, and more. As a result, our clients experience improved outcomes: feeling better, faster.
We have experienced rapid growth in the last two years and need to hire more licensed mental health professionals in your area to help treat the rapidly growing community. Join us as we continue to grow!
Fully Remote! Substantial Sign-on Bonus! Full/Part time positions!
The platform offers an innovative video therapy program. As a Licensed Mental Health Therapist you would:
- Make your own schedule based on your availability and needs.
- Provide short-term mental health therapy via live video to individual adult clients who are carefully pre-screened, they are stable and have low acuity.
- We manage the operations end of the business, so you can focus on what you do best: providing high-quality mental health care with very minimal paperwork.
- With unlimited referrals, you will enjoy a full caseload of motivated clients based on your chosen demographics.
- Master’s degree from a clinical track
- Have an unrestricted Mental Health Therapist License (one of the following), be able to work independently, without supervision from a licensed supervisor, no disciplinary action:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Experience providing video therapy
- Experience maintaining a full clinical caseload of adult and/or adolescent clients/week
Our benefits package includes:
- Sign-on bonus available
- Competitive compensation for your work.
- $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
- Weekly direct deposit
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance stipend for full-time counselors
- Flexible scheduling to set your own part-time or full-time availability.
- You’re thrilled to provide excellent quality clinical care, by video, to a full caseload of clients
- You’re adept at learning and comfortable using tech tools
- You enjoy the balance of independent ownership of key tasks and regular team communications
- You’re eager to join a rapidly growing business and comfortable with processes that evolve quickly
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills, and a willingness to receive feedback
- You’re open-minded, non-judgemental, flexible, and have good humor
- You show up as your authentic self at work, each day.
Apply today to get started!