Full-time/Part-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Needed
Are you a compassionate Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) seeking a fulfilling career opportunity where you can make a positive difference in people's lives? We are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of care to our community, and fostering a supportive and empowering environment where our employees can thrive.
As an LCSW, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of patients and families, utilizing evidence-based practices and cutting-edge treatment modalities to address their mental health needs.
Our team of highly skilled and compassionate professionals uses evidence-based and solution-based practices to help our clients achieve their treatment goals and improve their overall well-being.
We offer a sign-on bonus.
- Full-time and part-time positions available.
- Flexible schedule.
- Make your own hours weekly.
- Outpatient mental health clinic, fully equipped with the latest technology and staffed by experienced mental health professionals.
You will be responsible for providing psychotherapy services to individuals, with a range of mental health concerns. Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Conducting comprehensive clinical assessments and developing treatment plans in accordance with established best practices and solution-based interventions.
- Administering a variety of therapeutic interventions, including cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and other evidence-based modalities, based on client needs and preferences.
- Maintaining accurate and timely clinical records, in compliance with HIPAA and other relevant regulations and standards.
- Collaborating with other members of the treatment team, including psychiatrists, psychologists, and other mental health professionals, to ensure coordinated and effective care for patients.
- Participating in regular case consultations and peer review meetings to enhance the quality of care provided.
- Providing education and support to patients and their families regarding mental health issues, treatment options, and community resources.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of current research and developments in the field of mental health, and integrating this knowledge into clinical practice.
- You will be responsible for managing a full caseload of patients and ensuring that treatment goals are being met in a timely and effective manner. You will be expected to adhere to ethical standards and professional guidelines, as outlined by the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) and other relevant professional organizations.
- A Master's degree in Social Work from an accredited institution
- A valid license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the state
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a clinical setting, with a focus on providing psychotherapy services
- Knowledge of solution-based psychotherapy interventions and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment
Pay and Benefits:
- Salary range: 80k-100k/year
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Employee assistance program for mental health support and counseling services
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Unlimited referrals to ensure our LCSWs have access to a steady stream of patients and can focus on providing quality care.
- Minimal paperwork, so our LCSWs can spend more time with patients and less time on administrative tasks.
- Full caseload in days to provide our LCSWs with a busy and fulfilling work schedule
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the field of mental health, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity and become part of our team.