We offer a sign-on bonus. This role is 100% remote.
We are an online mental health organization searching for full-time and part-time Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) to lead counseling sessions remotely. We provide solutions-based therapy to clients who are stable and have low acuity. The Licensed Clinical Social Worker will be responsible for gauging clients' treatment needs and devising contextually sensitive treatment options. As therapy unfolds, the LCSW will review the suggested length and type of interventions to boost clients' prospects of fully recovering. Bilingual is preferred but not required.
Licensed Clinical Social Workers' Responsibilities:
- Consulting with new clients to gauge their difficulties and resources.
- Addressing concerns through talk therapy and by modeling adaptive, sustainable behaviors.
- Promoting constructive self-reflection, helpful coping techniques, and nurturing relationships.
- Monitoring perceptions about and adherence to suggested treatment..
- Staying warm, engaged, and receptive as you work to facilitate healing.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker Requirements:
- Master's degree in a Counseling-related stream.
- Proven experience as an LCSW.
- Registered and able to practice as an independent Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- General computer competency and basic computer software knowledge.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Committed to delivering culturally congruent treatment.
- Strong, demonstrable community orientation.
- Empathetic, sensitive, and driven to foster healing.
- Sign-on Bonus
- Weekly direct deposit
- $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits stipend for full-time workers.
Apply today to get started!