We commit to offering exceptional support to our providers so they can focus on providing high-quality mental health care for our clients. We offer a sign-on bonus.
If you are a compassionate, fully licensed mental health therapist with a heart for a counseling career and committed to therapeutic excellence to provide clinical expertise to our clients and promote optimum mental health, we want to connect with you.
Work from anywhere (100% remote), and make your own schedule!
What you will do:
- Provide individual psychotherapy services to stable, low-acuity adults via video chat.
- Encourage clients to share their feelings to help them develop insights into themselves.
- Evaluate the physical, mental, and emotional condition of clients.
- Develop and implement treatment plans using solution-based therapy.
- Monitor progress throughout the treatment plan.
- Assist clients to develop coping skills and strategies to reach goals.
What we offer:
- Flexible hours: Make your own schedule each week based on your availability
- Completely remote: Provide consults from the comfort of your home.
- Customized caseload: We help you build a caseload of clients to match your expertise
- Unlimited Referrals: We fill your calendar quickly and consistently so you can maximize your income working with clients aligned with your specialties and demographic preferences.
- Minimal Paperwork: We take care of all administration and billing to save you time.
- Counselor portal: our easy-to-use, all-in-one platform is all you need to set your schedules, book your clients, and provide counseling services.
How to qualify:
- Education: Master’s degree or higher in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
- Licensure: Current state license by the state board is required. Accepted licenses include:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
*Note: No limited/provisional licenses. No disciplinary actions.
Please indicate your license and licensed state in your application.
Knowledge and experience:
- Strong clinical and diagnostic skills
- Experience managing your own caseload
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature
- Ability to make professional evaluations, decisions, and recommendations for treatment planning and implementation
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Independent, and comfortable working from home.
- Must have a space dedicated to practice in conjunction with privacy policies.
- Dual or multi-State Certification is always a PLUS!
Pay and benefits:
- Sign-on Bonus
- Weekly direct deposit
- $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
- Monthly healthcare stipend for full-time counselors
Onboarding takes as little as 3 days!
Apply now with your CV and get started today!