We believe that all people will have the opportunity to grow, change and live healthier, productive lives. Our mission is to provide equitable access to innovative care that improves health, recovery, and growth at all stages of life.
Mental Health Clinicians conduct assessments and provide treatment, crisis intervention, and case management support for low-acuity adults. You will create and foster positive working relationships with clients. This position will utilize a strength-based solution-focused model of care to provide the appropriate level of care and support for the client, per the model-specific standards.
This position currently offers a Sign-On Bonus!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Mental Health Clinician performs the following duties and responsibilities:
- Conducts program specific screening and evaluation and formulates the appropriate diagnosis.
- Develops and documents clear clinical formulations, crisis and treatment plans that are individualized and measurable and that are developed in collaboration with the client.
- Demonstrates knowledge of psychopathology and primary modalities of psychotherapeutic intervention to address behavioral health concerns.
- Triages clinical emergencies and implements program-specific safety and consultation protocols.
- Utilizes ethical and evidenced-based practice models, where appropriate, and adheres to the evidence-based model and program expectations, where applicable.
- Demonstrates knowledge of internal and external levels of care and is comfortable with the referral process of connecting individuals with the appropriate available resources. Makes clinically appropriate and ethical referrals for identified service needs in a timely manner.
- Meets direct service productivity goals as defined by program.
- Communicates in a positive, effective manner with client, family, and with internal and external providers.
- Documents all client-related information in compliance with agency policy and contractor requirements.
- Continues to develop knowledge and understanding about the history, traditions, values, family systems, and artistic expression of individuals, as well as uses appropriate methodological approaches, skills, and techniques that reflect an understanding of culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EDUCATION AND LICENSING/QUALIFICATIONS
Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling or Social Work and/or Doctoral degree in field of Psychology.
Must hold one of the following credentials:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Psychologist (PsyD)
Up to 100k per year
Weekly direct deposit
Healthcare benefits included for full-time clinicians
Apply with your CV today!