Full-time/Part-time Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT) Needed at Neuro Behavioral Center in Worcester, MA
Do any of these (or all of them) apply to you?
- Wanting to deliver high-quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work-life balance
- Interested in growing professionally.
We believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
The ideal candidates are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists are a critical part of our clinical team.
As one of the fastest-growing behavioral health practices in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
You will work with couples together, and will also see each person individually. You will specialize in meeting the entire family
- Alcohol Abuse.
- Physical/Psychological Abuse.
- Grief and Loss Issues.
- Conflicts Among Family Members/Siblings.
- Cut-Offs Between Family Members.
- Job Stress.
- Medical Issues.
- Blended Families – Remarriage.
- Separation and Divorce.
- Adjustment to Separation and Divorce.
- Mother/Daughter Conflicts.
- Communication Difficulties
We’re seeking Licensed Therapists that are:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Holding an active state license
- Holding a Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or a related field.
What we offer Therapists:
- Earnings in the range of $75,000 – $100,000 per year.
- The ability to work closely with adults and the child/adolescent populations.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility at the present time.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Additional Long-term incentive stock award.
- Sign-on Bonus
- Sign-On Bonus provided
- Recently licensed and experienced candidates
- Flexible availability
- 30 hours+/week
We are an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.